Friday, March 5, 2021

Minus 17C Windchill & More....

 Covid19


 Courtesy Pixabay.com

March 5, 2021

As this winter and it's bitterly cold temperatures never seems to end, we're staying home to keep warm, more than for any other reason because we would dearly love to escape the confines of our house for a change of scenery, but given the wind and the cold, we feel it's prudent to stay put.

So I've browsed the net, checking out the news stories out there today and I have to say that lately but today in particular I've noticed a marked drop in plandemic headlines. There's lots more interesting stories out there that has absolutely nothing to do with covid, now that more and more vaccines are being approved and used globally. 

So since there aren't as many stories as there were habitually, I might be able to get through them much quicker & easier today. Or here's hoping at least. So stay tuned for them...

That's some good news at least.
 

Really? Because I hadn't noticed, because I've been doing this for a year now, and the visitor count hasn't reached that high. I don't seem to get many visitors but the ones that do come I appreciate and thank them for spending a little time here reading my concerns and rants about some of these stories.
 

 
U.S. Optimism About COVID-19 Situation Reaches New High I guess when they're getting over a million  (actually I think it's closer to 2 million) jabs a day into arms, they have every reason to be optimistic. Wish Canadians could say the same.

 
Movie Theaters Are Finally Re-Opening: Will You Go?  Not the way they're regulated in QC, where they have to close by 7:30pm and aren't allowed to sell snacks. 

In the US probably due in large part to the massive vaccination campaign they're having.
 
Black Unemployment Rate Rises Despite Declines for All Other Groups That's not fair at all. I know I sound like a naive kid on the playground pointing out what's not fair, but it isn't. 

 
Did Anti-Price Gouging Laws Lead to More COVID-19 Deaths? I know I get accused of sometimes stretching things like an elastic to it's breaking point, but come'on.... There's stretching it and then there's S  t  r  e  t  c  h  i  n  g     i  t  !  !  !  I mean  get real. If it did lead to any deaths it's probably one or  two but it's nothing incredibly overwhelming in numbers, I'm sure.

Lucky them! Where I live in QC, we're not only under stay at home orders but curfew as well.
 
What you need to know about Johnson & Johnson's approved single-dose vaccine I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this headline, I had to keep checking over and over again to make sure my eyes and brain wasn't playing tricks on me and that it was indeed approved in Canada. Too bad though we won't be getting any before April (but I guess now that the 1st week of March is just about done with April isn't that far away, now). So that's awesome! 

When I saw this headline I wasn't think about economically being hit the hardest but the workers hit the hardest by the pandemic as in medical staff and support staff (like ambulance drivers and paramedics etc...) and I agreed with that idea thinking they sure are going to have a long recovery, recovering from traumatic incidents. PTSD is what I was thinking then I read the article and agreed also with that aspect of it as well, the poor people who lost their jobs and maybe as a result other things as well, like where they lived, or vehicles (from repossessions) etc.... Having lived through the 21% interest rate hike back in the early 80s and knowing several people who lost basically everything from their homes and businesses to furnishings etc.... And knowing how hard it was for them to get back on their feet and even some having lost all trust in financial institutions and so refused to take loans or get credit of any kind and how hard it was for them for the longest time. (We were one such couple - we refused all credit and loans but despite that managed to buy a house, raise 2 kids, see them through school, adopt a lot of pets along the way and still be able to travel and see most of North America without any of those financial aids to help us). But now during the plandemic, we haven't had anything to worry about really as we weren't hit by sky high interest rates on credit cards like some seniors who had to rely on them in order to buy things online or over the phone, because we didn't shop that way as we had no credit cards allowing us to. So in the end, things panned out in our favour, even though it was hard for the longest time. It's not that we couldn't get credit, because ever since our house was paid for in full back in 1991, every financial institution I've ever heard of and even some I haven't have been trying to shove credit cards and loans down our throats and make us accept one or the other. We just refused to is all, because we couldn't trust them that they wouldn't suddenly do again like they did back in the early 80s with the loan shark interest rates of theirs. Loan sharks do it and it's illegal, banks and mortgage companies do it and it's fine. Double standards if you ask me. So I completely understand and agree with this article in that sense too.

So you mean he's finally figured out how to unwad his shorts and start to iron them out to get all the wrinkles out of them?
 
Disneyland, sports stadiums to reopen next month in Calif.; Supreme Court vaccinated: Latest COVID-19 updates Like an uncle of mine used to say "they're going like gangbusters, full steam ahead" there in the US!

Because we have such steady reliable sources of vaccine, that's why.
 
As more vaccine doses arrive, questions turn to province's progress on rollout Okay now, I always thought that CBC stood for CANADIAN Broadcasting Corp. Where the first word is CANADIAN. Ergo as a CANADIAN media company you ought to be well aware of how many provinces and territories there are in Canada! I can assure you there's more than 3 - which are the 3 mentionned in this story - those being NS, NB & PEI! Where's the rest of the provinces and where are they on the progress of their rollout plans????

 
COVID-19 has made Canadians feel more vulnerable to fraudsters Maybe so, but it's made me feel more vulnerable as a Canadian citizen, knowing what kind of cretins are at the helm of both the Federal gov't and the provincial gov'ts and what they're capable of as in becoming power hunger power tripping gestapo'd authoritarian monsters (in QC), or incapable of as in being a total clueless imbecile that can't tie his shoes and chew gum at the same time (in Ottawa). So no matter where I look there's no one representing me and my best interests. One group is only interested in their powertripping ego trips and whatever they can get out of that and the other is too f'n clueless to even know how to represent me, or protect my rights from the slobbering hyenas at the helm here in QC. So essentially I'm more wary of our gov'ts than any fraudsters lurking out there.
 
 
India's COVID vaccine wins over some sceptics after promising data That's good. Because after all their generousity and kindess helping countries around the world, including Canada, India should be given a break. I'm not saying that countries or even India itself should accept substandard vaccines, I'm just saying that if there's a problem see if there's a fix to it, before denouncing it and maybe re-examine it by taking a closer look at the data regarding it, to see if the first examination was thorough enough or not and if it produced the right results or not. In other words do a re-examination to find out if that concurs with the first one done. If it does and there's something wrong, see if it can be fixed before ditching it altogether.

NOT good news at all. This is one to be very concerned about and I hope doesn't put the kibash on the return to normal. 
 

 
Ottawa hints vaccinations could be complete before September When I see it, I'll believe it. In the meantime it's just more hot air being blown out of Mr. Dressup's pie hole.
 
 
Modelling suggests COVID-19 cases likely to rise in Montreal due to U.K. variant Wondering if that's as accurate as Tam's modelling she showed before Christmas of what was going to happen afterwards of 20,000 cases a day???? Which we all know what kind of BS by the shovel load that was, don't we?

 

 
Florida House passes bill to give businesses protection from COVID liability lawsuits So I guess that absolves them from having to take all proper precautions (because gov't guidelines and medical guidelines in the US appear to be 2 completely different things at odds with each other) to prevent the spread of the virus eh? That's what it seems like to me.
 
Pandemic fuels surge in violence against women It's sad that women have had to practically endure this for a year before society even became aware of it, let alone started to discuss it and try to figure out what to do about it.

 

 

Apparently though the braindead feds want to wait until the medical crisis aka pandemic is over with before providing more much needed funding. 
 

I don't know, but I hardly think that's fair, singling out one organization that was hit by the plandemic to give them funding while ignoring all the rest of them who were also hit by the plandemic, maybe even harder than that one was.
 

 

That's good. 
 

Well like the saying goes, if the shoe fits they should wear it.
 

 

Quebec hasn't even gotten through it's 1st phase yet and to think they were the first province to administer any vaccines at all.
 

That about sounds on par for a politician.... I can probably hazard a bet (and I'd probably win) that that same thing goes on here in Canada too.
 
Fourteen variants of concern identified in region Are they mostly all the same type of variant or are there multiple types?

 

 

We can try to be joyful I guess, but last night I was so freaking angry at the 2 faced lying hypocrites we have in gov't here in QC, I was ready to use a rocket launcher on them, if I had one, rather than dance for joy.
 

If that's the case in BC, I might move there, until DuMbe and Dumber get over their powermonging BS and start trying to get the people inoculated for real instead of just pretending to.
 

 

 

 
One Arizona county has so many vaccine doses, it's now able to offer them to anyone over 18 That's a good problem to have compared to the reverse problem of not having enough, kind of like the problems faced all over Canada.

 

I'm feeling more optimistic about it today than I did yesterday, but that's mainly because Canada finally approved another vaccine for us  to use.
 

 

 

 

Real or not, I wouldn't touch them, because I'd have no way of knowing what was in the vial. Is it the vaccine? Is it water? Is it bleach? Is it Vodka? I mean it's a clear liquid which could be anything. If it is the vaccine, which one is it and how effective is it? 
 

 
Glimpse of normalcy: Hundreds of vaccinated Israelis attend Tel Aviv concert I don't know but I don't remember normalcy including masks. But I suppose it's a small thing to ask in order to enjoy a concert with others.

This covers it for today's headlines.... Until next time take care & stay well.




 
 


 
 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment