Friday, April 16, 2021

A Rather Sporadic & Rare Update About....

Covid 19


 Courtesy Pixabay.com

April 16, 2021

I suppose everyone is wondering what's going on and why I'm updating the blog again.... Well for one thing there's been a few headlines since I stopped updating the blog that stuck out and seemed they might be of concern or important in regards to the overall history of this plandemic and so I thought I'd add them into the blog so as to have a more complete picture of the goings on regarding this virus, by the end of the plandemic and in posterity.  

For another, my husband and I both got our first shots of Moderna vaccine today - so we did manage to survive until we got our first shot. 
 
And while we had no choice as to which one we'd get - unless we chose to go to a venue that was offering the Astra Zeneca shot, on purpose, I'm glad that out of the 3 shots available to us Canadians right now, we got what appears to be the best overall. It's efficacy after 2 weeks after the first shot is 94.1% against the virus, while Pfizer's is only 95% after the 2nd shot. Plus Moderna doesn't have all the associated rumours about sterilization associated with it (not that it would matter at our age anyhow) like Pfizer, nor all the blood clot problems associated with the Astra Zeneca shot.  So I'm quite happy that even though we weren't given a choice about which vaccine we'd get we got the Moderna one. 
 
We were inoculated at a pharmacy in the area, and the pharmacist that did  the inoculations told us to take some Tylenol or other fever & pain reliever when we got home and that would basically reduce or avert the side effects altogether. 
 
It's been a couple of hours since we got our shots and so far so good. Of all the vaccines I've had in my life, which aren't that many as I basically got inoculated the natural way by having the disease in question (since most of the childhood illness vaccines weren't available for me when I was a kid - as they just weren't made yet, so I had to go through everything the hard way), I had no problems with any of the vaccines I did get.

So I wanted to note the fact that we got vaccinated (at least our first shots) today on the blog and the fact that we managed to live long enough to get it, considering how mismanaged and bungled the roll out of vaccines has been in Canada. 

I know I was opting for the Astra Zeneca shot before, but that was before all the blood clot issues started arising, because I know I'm a perfect candidate for that to happen to me. 
 
I want to make clear to the visitors reading this blog, that this will not be a regular event, of me posting headlines here. Sporadic and rare at the most, as I need to keep my blood pressure under control. Believe it or not it dropped drastically so that it's basically a normal 120/70  blood pressure from 180/90. The first reading there is a normal reading that everyone should have, the second reading there is verging on a stroke or heart attack territory.  So um yeah, I like the newer me with the lower blood pressure readings, hence the reason I won't be doing any regular updates or possibly even no more updates at all. Maybe this will be the only one because of wanting to denote the date we got our vaccinations. Who knows?

Now on to the few headlines of note that I've bookmarked since my last posting in here. As I didn't check to see how many headlines that is, as they're inbetween other bookmarked sites that I visited since my last posting here, I don't know how long or short this post will be.  So anyhow, I'll get on with it....

Could this possibly be the reason everyone we had deals with to get vaccine from started "having manufacturing based problems so that they couldn't supply us any"? As a way of ostracizing Canada for having so badly dropped the ball in our role of alerting the world about the Plandemic before it got out of hand? I mean if you read the article you'll realize Canada knew about it, on December 31 2019  but yet they did nothing about it. SFA as in not alert anyone else or even act on it ourselves, until the bozo brains at the WHO Tedros, announced the pandemic in March 2020.  

I'll be amazed if they ever truly discover the orgins of this virus, because I am positive that both the Wuhan lab and Gilead Sciences were working with it since at least 2016 - and probably before that, so that they could have redemsivir proven worthy enough to work against the virus to a certain extent and therefore each party applying for exclusive patent rights on it back in 2016.  I mean how else would they have known about whether redemsivir worked against it or not, if they didn't have any live virus to test it against? It's just common sense here.... And for the WHO and the scientists to be pretending they don't know where it came from speaks volumes to me. China's either threatened them or paid off, one or the other. Or maybe a combination of both....

Those lining up for vaccinations, might be interested in what this article says about the effectiveness against the various variants out there.
 
 
10 people in N.B. have had 'serious' reactions after COVID-19 vaccine, says province By refusing to report which vaccines were involved, it seems like the NB government  is more intent on protecting the vaccine makers than their own people. Or other Canadians too for that matter. F'n crooked gov'ts - gawd I can already feel my blood pressure rising!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

 
Former CDC Director Says He Believes Coronavirus ‘Escaped’ From Wuhan Lab Yeah I'm with him on that including the "Escaped" part. More like purposely planted outside in the public. Same as the H1N1 was purposely planted outside in Mexico back in 2009. 
 
 
Covid Showed the Excesses of Business Travel Which anyone with a half a brain cell in their heads could've figured out for themselves, given all the telecommunication technology we have around today.
 
Which world leader has the worst pandemic record? The competition is fierce I'd say all of them are about the same. Put them all in a bag and shake them up, and they'll all fall out together. Guaranteed.


I'm with him here. 100% behind him on what he's saying!
 
Ontario extends stay-home order to six weeks and bans most outdoor gatherings  This also includes new police powers to enforce stay at home orders - allowing them to enter a residence and demand to see proof of residency at that address and anyone who doesn't live there will be fined. Also all inter provincial travel between bordering provinces Quebec & Manitoba will be monitored and restricted. I mean you want to start talking about gestapo booties.... 

Well, at least there, that's much good news. Something to be thankful for, I guess.
 

You might want to download and read an article from this issue of Nexus Magazine entitled "Is the Covid-19 Pandemic the Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated?". You might find it of interest.
 
P.E.I. woman hospitalized over 'extremely rare' COVID-19 vaccine allergy shares her story According to this story even Pfizer has some serious issues related to their vaccine too.

For those who've gotten a vaccine and are wondering or worried about the blood clot side effects and how to spot them, this article should be of some help.
 
U.S. expert says Canada is missing the chance to fight the P.1 COVID-19 variant That's doesn't surprise me in the least considering Canada's dropped the ball every chance it's had on everything from the get go on this plandemic. I mean it's getting to the point where you have to conclude, that they're either total inept idiots or it's on purpose. There's no other explanation for it. Either way they need to be held accountable before a judge and jury on the mass genocide they've caused in this country on account of their negligence.

Well considering the fact that we aren't getting a regular supply of vaccines we have no choice but to consider it safe and hope that it actually is.

 
Grim view of global future offered in intelligence report I think those of us who sees reality for what it is, didn't need a report like this, but for the more naive or those walking around with rose coloured glasses on perhaps they do.

What a gigantic ash hole this clown is and now even other countries are starting to see and comment on what kind of ash hole he is. Freaking embarrassment  he's been since the Bataclan massacre where he smirked and smiled all the way through his "condolences and standing with them" speech he gave. Since that moment on, I've despised the hypocritical idiot and have been acutely embarrassed by all his antics and BS he's pulled. I can't even understand how he got elected the 2nd time around and I pray for all of Canada that he's not re-elected again.

 
WHO chief says COVID-19 infection rate approaching highest of pandemic so far Which is one of the reasons I'm so glad we got our vaccinations today - before things could get any worse and we catch it. At least now I know that we have 2 weeks to go before we have basically 94.1% immunity against it. 

Of course we have to have a scaremongering story after those protests held in Montreal a couple of weeks ago - which I was extremely happy to see. Finally people have had enough of this gestapo regime and are fighting back. I guess we had to have a story like this coming out of it, in order to scare off and deter others from engaging in any more violent protests against the gestapo government we have in power now. I mean it's getting so bad that even the Terrebonne chief of police doesn't want his force engaged in any of the gestapo like activities of following people into homes to see if they're violating plandemic laws and such. Even the cops see what it is now - a gestapo regime and some are refusing to participate in it.
 
Montreal police release videos of Old Port riots, ask the public for help spotting suspects I beseech you to NOT HELP the cops identify anyone here. Because to do so means you agree with the police state Quebec is turning itself into. So, if you want to maintain and live in a democracy where we all have rights guaranteed by the charter of rights and freedoms & the Quebec charter of rights as well, then do not co-operate with the gestapo government and cops. Because the more you do, the less rights and freedoms we'll have. I'm actually quite proud of and happy to see Quebecers standing up for our rights  like that. Never before in my life have I seen any Canadians anywhere have as much compunction and passion for what they were standing up against to fight back against it, even at personal financial or physical cost and I am heartened to see that, as I'm sure Rex Murphy might've been too.  So we have some hope that Canadians or at least Quebecers aren't quite ready to lie down and let themselves be used as doormats for the overbearing wanna-be authoritarian governments Canada seems to be evolving into. It's time ALL CANADIANS STOOD UP TO THEM AND DEFENDED THEIR RIGHTS AGAINST ALL THEIR DRACONIAN GESTAPO MEASURES!!!!!!  That's what I think anyhow.

Well if you business owners find that "absolutely unacceptable" then you know what you have to do, eh? Let me clue the more clueless of you in..... Apply pressure to the gestapo government to lift some of their more authoritarian and draconian plandemic measures. IF you do that, and they relent and lift some of those BS measures maybe those riots will stop. Until then, I just encourage the protesters to keep on keeping it on (like the song goes). 
 
This is especially true for seniors and others that don't go to school or work, because then they're not likely to see anyone or anything different outside the walls of their home for long stretches of time. So going out to the pharmacist, get groceries or gas, gets them out of the house, lets them see something else besides their 4 walls and other people as well. I recognized this a long time ago. I recognized that I was starting to look through grocery fliers for food (that we didn't "need") and make a list of things I wanted from that flier or fliers and then go out to get them and probably subconsciously forgot some things on the list so I could go back again to get those things, just as a "reason" to go out somewhere. Eventually though, I realized what I was doing and the likely reason I was doing them.  So I curtailed that a lot and now only go out to get "groceries" when we actually need some things as opposed to just wanting some things.
 
Of course: Mysterious dog illness revealed to be a coronavirus!  The article assures us this is solely a dog specific virus with no danger to humans though.

That's no big surprise, considering just the other night I sat here and listened to the news anchor woman who had just sat through a long winded Legault speech on new covid measures he was taking, misquote him not once but several times through the newscast and the woman that was at the news conference given by Legault kept getting it right. But if you were just listening to the segment/s where the anchorwoman was talking about it, you'd have had erroneous information about. You would've had have heard the specific segment by the woman reporter that covered the news conference to get the right information. So right there is a vivid example of how f'd up they can get things.
 
Getting more sun linked to lower risk of dying from COVID-19 Well that stands to reason if there's any validity in the fact that vitamin D cuts down on problems from COVID19, considering that vitamin D has long been considered to be the sunshine vitamin. 

Okay well.... All is fair game in love & war, I guess. I mean you've got to do whatever you've got to do to win the war against this insidious virus, no matter how down & dirty you have to get.
 

My Gawd we're a year and a quarter into this plandemic and you're only just figuring this out now???? I'd have thought that would've been a no brainer.... But then whatever's a no brainer for people with brains is super difficult for those without brains to figure out on their own and it takes them years of practice apparently.
 
Canadian Medical Association issues 'urgent' call for unprecedented measures to fight pandemic In other words they want the politicians of this country to grow a brain and get their acts together and start acting as a cohesive unit - as one country. Like we're supposed to be.

 
Ontario’s new COVID-19 restrictions include increased police powers, restricting gatherings  Another powermongering gestapo regime forming, I can see.... I'm telling you fellow Canadians if you don't try to stop these draconian measures and stand up for your rights, pretty soon you won't have any rights to stand up for as they'll just strip them all away from you using whatever lame excuse of a measure they can find. So you'd better stand up for yourselves now before it's too late entirely and you know it must be getting close to that point when the laid back rambling Rex Murphy starts worrying about why we're so apathetic and lazy that we're letting the authorities walk all over us like dirty doormats.

They need to form a class action lawsuit against the government to fight those BS fines and draconian measures.
 
COVID-19: Indian double mutation variant arrives in Britain and has 'hallmarks of very dangerous virus' Oh just freaking wonderful. Another variant to worry about... I hope the morons at Canada's helm CLOSES (and I MEAN TIGHTER THAN A DRUM) Canada's international borders TO ALL!! No matter who they are or why they want to come to Canada. PERIOD END OF STORY.


Like.... I just said above.... period end of story.... So no more on COVID19 for now. Maybe someday in the far off future. Who knows? But for now this is it. So take care, stay well and stay safe.


 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment