Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Doin' Nothin' But This & Paying Bills, While Wading Through Tons of Headlines About

 Covid 19


Courtesy Pixabay.com

October 28, 2020

I am truly giving it my best shot to get caught up with all the headlines by October 31st, in order to give this blog a rest until things change one way or the other in the plandemic. When they do the blog will be revived and those changes will be chronicled in here, but as I said earlier I see no reason to keep it going when it's just repetitive sorts of incidents & headlines, with no new major developments either in the pandemic itself, the social response to it, the economic situation created by it, or anything else. So as long as things remain on the same footing, I see no reason to keep posting similar articles day after day. 

The blog won't be totally dormant though, as I do intend to make the post about Bill Gates and how he seems to be implicated in this whole mess starting with the conference together with the WEF in Wuhan just weeks before the plandemic got under way and what that conference was about, along with all the fishy business to do with his vaccine efforts in Africa and all the rumoured reports about the "Great Reset" and chips in vaccines etc... It's one big spider's web of interconnectedness that basically would make your head spin - I know it makes mine spin. 

Plus I will try to post the occasional posts about various things of interest, like for instance suggestions on things to cook, make or do for various holidays. Or maybe I'll post more of those fun interactive video sites, or other things that I find that might be of interest, like maybe just a whole freaking page full of links to recipes or things like that. Anyhow it won't be totally dormant while things are more or less the same as they are now.  

But when I started this blog back in March it was only supposed to be for a few weeks, until we got back to normal (or at least that's what we were told and judging by how quickly Wuhan seemed to have recovered from it, that was believable) but I guess not. Then in July when it looked like we might actually have the health emergency act repealed I thought great I can resume my normal life again. But it wasn't. It was but only for a few hours as in they hadn't renewed it and let it lapse for a few hours before renewing it. Then they renewed it and never let up on it and again Legault renewed the lockdown until the 23rd of November so you can be sure the health emergency act is still in force at least until then if not longer. And I know I said I'd keep this blog going for as long as the pandemic lasted, but again according to everything (as said by the authorities and as what was seen in Wuhan and how quickly they recovered) I thought yeah it might extend a bit past the few weeks the authorities said it would be in the beginning, but now it's way more than just a few weeks or even just a bit past that. 
 
It's officially 7 and a half months now that I've been doing this alone. Just me reading, bookmarking and later posting those headlines into this blog, which takes a substantial portion of my day to do. In the beginning when there was nothing else to do because of the lockdowns and the weather etc, I didn't mind and while basically nothing in regards to the weather and lockdowns has changed much since March when I started doing this, my urge to get back to making things has changed. I need time in the day to do things I want to do for myself. I want to get back to having time to enjoy (not in a rushed sort of manner like I've had to do when the freezer went on the fritz or when I had things to take care of at harvest time) cooking, baking and crafting. I haven't done any crafting since I started this blog and now my fingers are yearning to do something different besides type and control a trackball. But like I said I didn't mind in March because of the lockdowns and weather - and the lockdowns and pandemic was supposed to be over by the time the lousy weather we were experiencing in the spring months was over with anyhow. So I had in mind that maybe by June I wouldn't be doing this anymore, but I find I'm still here 4.5 months later doing the same thing, by myself. I can't keep this up forever by myself but the way it's going it looks like I might have to if I allow myself to get stuck to the "promise" I made about keeping this blog going until the end of the pandemic. 
 
For the amount of money and feedback I've gotten so far, it's not even worth a day's worth of work, let alone keeping it going 7.5 months like this. Not that I was doing it for monetary compensation, but a comment or two would've been nice every now and then.
 
On top of that I started this for Canadian Seniors to keep them informed about the pandemic and whatever help and services there are out there for them. I know a couple seniors personally who accessed the blog in the beginning and got all the relevant information they needed from it then, but they never returned and only one of them even mentionned it to me and thanked me for providing that information. 
 
Other than that, hardly anyone from Canada visits the blog, it's mostly international visitors I get and while I appreciate that (hence the reason I've included more international stories than I did before), none of them have ever even left a comment here either. Either adding something to the topics using the Comments Section below each post, (as in maybe saying "yeah, I know I was there at that event" or "it's the same where I live") or making some other comment or even suggestions on how to do or deal with stuff mentionned on that post. Or sharing experiences. That's what I had originally wanted. I originally wanted us seniors to band together as a way of sharing experiences, ideas and helping each other by whatever means, whether that was sharing info on how to make or bake something or how to get a gov't official to get off their lazy arses and do something to benefit us all, or form a lobby group to lobby the gov't with - as they do say there's power in numbers. But none of that ever happened despite my encouragement in the beginning - when no one was taking me up on any of that, I just didn't bother making any more appeals for it. So for the most part it's been me airing my opinions and knowledge while posting headlines about the stupid plandemic ruining all our lives.

Now like everyone else I've had enough of it and plan to get back to my real life as soon as I'm caught up on the end of the month's headlines - meaning Oct 31st's headlines. When things plandemic wise change, I'll resume posting plandemic related headlines/articles in here. 
 
So you'll be on your own to stay current with all the ever-changing relevant by-laws and rules the tyrants want to throw at us using the plandemic as an excuse for such.

So now I'm going to give it another good go tonight to get as many of those headlines into this post as possible....
 
 
 
From Broadway to playing in a New York City park It looks like just about everyone was severely affected by this plandemic one way or the other, including professional performers.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She lost her job in the pandemic. She can't even afford the dollar store to feed her kids This is very sad and shouldn't be allowed to happen in a rich country like the US. Shame on a country that rich that would let it's kids go hungry. When they have money for all kinds of armaments and stupid stuff like mining meteor dust and all sorts of other useless and lethal stuff like that, but no money to give to a mom to help her feed her kids. No wonder that country has seen every hurricane that came out of the Atlantic hit them this year, mega fires in California and Colorado, and the most pandemic cases on the globe. I can't help but think that might be some kind of divine retribution for allowing things like that to happen, when they have the means to prevent it (the hungry kids I'm talking about and not all the rest of it - the rest of it is the retribution I'm talking about).

 
A vaccine can provide better immunity than an actual infection. Here's why.  Hmmmm having had just about every major childhood disease because there were no vaccines available against them at the time, and not ever having had a "relapse" of any of them despite me having suffered through those illnesses in the early 1960s and never needing a "booster shot" of any kind either, I wouldn't know about that. Personally I think me having suffered through all those illnesses was better than having had a vaccine against them because my immune system developed a lifelong immunity against such diseases and I never needed to worry if my vaccinations were up to date or not. Unlike my son who recently had another MMR shot "in case" because of the measles that was going around last year. I didn't have to worry about that at all. 

This just epitomizes the ridiculousness of it all. Why in the world did they make her take a test for COVID19 when runny noses were never a symptom of the virus!  

 
Man dies from COVID-19 after travelling from Central Africa to Newfoundland via Toronto And how many other passengers and airport personnel did he infect along the way? 
 
 
Yeah... a virtual nuit blanche.... A virtual dinner.... Hope those bytes and pixels are as yummy as the real thing would've been!
 
Trump has repeatedly blamed China for a virus that now threatens his health. This will make Beijing nervous Good! I hope they're trembling in their boots! They deserve to be after unleashing it on the world, and then not sharing the obvious cure that they have! Considering they managed to eradicate it in 3-4 months from onset to good riddance of the virus! So they must've been hiding an anecdote to it somewhere in order to get rid of it that quickly in that large of a population like that!

Just be careful that  you don't start feeling like Alice in Jefferson Airplane's song "White Rabbit".... 

 
Scottish government criticised for 'absolutely terrifying' advert showing how coronavirus spreads Nothing like scaremongering. Seems like governments today have to go for the most melodramatic way they can find to get a message out to the masses. Simple words don't seem to suffice anymore. 

 

 

 

 

Is there anything? Any tradition? Any celebration? Any fun thing that COVID 19 has not buggered up? I would really love to know of something that it didn't some how alter, or cancel?  

Another cancellation to COVID's credit. 

 

 

So they slow the testing down as cases rise? Isn't that a little bassackwards?
 

 
Rich nations tighten firehose of aid as virus outlasts early efforts I don't know if it ever occurred to anyone in power in any of these countries (including Canada & the USA) to find out just exactly how China managed to defeat the virus the way it did? Then maybe try the same things in their respective countries in order to get back to normal once & for all. Because obviously the China had something, or knew something that we don't, in order for them to defeat the virus in 3-4 months the way they did and that's supposedly without any vaccines either. So maybe we should find out what they used or did and follow their example in our countries? 

 
Forget money — Alberta woman's app lets you barter skills and services with your neighbours This is an awesome idea! Just think of how many goods and services hairdressers and barbers would've acquired during the last lockdown! 😉

 
COVID-19 case counts will drop artificially as testing moves to appointment only, experts warn You mean the public needed to be told that if they're testing less because of needing appointments that there'll be a lower count? Geez I think I inferred that above under the headlines saying that they were moving to appointments for testing.

 

No matter how they  end, I really wish this one would end soon. But you can see in the numbers there that this pandemic is nowhere near as deadly as any of the previous pandemics, with or without a vaccine to fight them.

I love all of these sudden computer glitches that the world is having in order to explain why all of a sudden there was no or very little cases around and then suddenly there's a gazillion (because apparently they went unreported due to computer glitches). That excuse is being used there in this report as it was used here in QC and in a few other provinces as well. Very convenient to make up astronomical numbers out of thin air. 
 

Phew! And I thought it was just me!
 

 
'A devastating experience:' Temporary layoffs just became permanent for millions of American workers When I read stories like this, about how this virus hasn't only permanently damaged someone's health, or killed a loved one, but managed to wreck the lives of those it hasn't physically touched "yet" and KNOWING ALL OF THAT COULD'VE BEEN PREVENTED IF THE IDIOTS IN CHARGE STARTING FROM TEDROS AT THE WHO ON DOWN TO ALL THE POLITICAL LEADERS & THEIR SYCOPHANT CHIEF DOCTORS IN CHARGE OF PUBLIC HEALTH FOR THEIR NATIONS. IF THEY HAD'VE ACTED PROMPTLY & PROPERLY TO CIRCUMVENT THE VIRUS FROM ENTERING THEIR TERRITORIES IN THE FIRST PLACE & FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T CATCH IT ALL & IN TIME, MANAGED PROPER QUARANTINE MEASURES  P R O P E R L Y, THIS WOULD N O T  HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It literally INFURIATES ME!!!!! So MUCH SO THAT I ADVOCATE FOR A WORLD TRIBUNAL SYSTEM TO TRY ALL THOSE MOTHER F'N GENOCIDAL ECONOMY WRECKING ASH HOLES AND BRING BACK BURNING AT THE STAKE TO  BURN ALL THE WITCH DOCTORS THAT WENT ALONG WITH THAT IDIOCY AND KISSED THEIR BOSSES ASHES BY ALLOWING THAT VIRUS IN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!! There HAS TO BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THEM - ALL OF THEM!!!!! INCLUDING THE ART TEACHERS & ACCOUNTANTS THAT HAVE THE AUDACITY TO THINK THEY'RE QUALIFIED AS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MEDICINE. GAWD THEY'RE NOT EVEN QUALIFIED BY LAW TO PUT A BANDAID ON A KID'S FINGER, OR GIVE THEIR FATHER AN ASPIRIN!!!!!! NEVERMIND PRETEND TO BE A HEALTH MINISTER IN CHARGE OF A PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE IDIOT LEADERS THAT PUT THEM IN THAT PORTFOLIO NEEDS TO BE HANGED FOR BEING SUCH A CALLOUS MONSTEROUS AIRHEADED ASH HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if I'm losing it here. But this isn't the first story like this I've seen all the while reading how rich all these bazillionaires are getting and now add the vaccine makers into it as well. Not to mention the PPE and hand sanitizer companies. This whole fiasco is just a money game for those in the know behind the scenes and knows what's going on and what the next moves will be. Otherwise the rest of us can die of starvation as far as our governments care, as witnessed by this and other reports like it. I think they're using this pandemic to kill as many of us off any which way they can, whether that's from the virus itself or maybe starvation or exposure to the elements now that a lot of people have been kicked out of their homes because they couldn't pay their rent or mortgage. 

 

 
I don't know what the kitchen sink is exactly, but last night I posted an article itemizing all the meds he was on and some of the meds had nothing to do with the virus. Some were for stomach ulcers and others were the aspirin a day thing, because of aging and potentially clogging arteries. There were only 2 meds listed that I could see that were for the virus and one wasn't named but was by Regeneron and the other was Remdesivir made by Gilead Sciences and the other a steroid which because he's the president was probably given to him to ensure he doesn't get worse and not necessarily because he is worse than being let on. So what's the kitchen sink there? The aspirin maybe? Or perhaps the stomach meds to prevent or treat ulcers? I mean most medical professionals would do whatever they could to give their political leader an extra little boost to get better, rather than waiting for them to get sick enough to require that medicine, when they know full well the medicine won't hurt but will likely help enormously. Gawd, I'm not a political leader of anyone or anything but I've been given an extra little boost when the doctors thought it would help rather than hurt me, even though at the time I was given it I didn't "need" it.   Like I said many times before, but I am so tired of the stupidity, the lies, the made up BS, the hyperbole and just all of it, that I guess it's starting more and more to show in my comments on these stories. So yeah it is getting to be time I stopped doing this until something changes. Either people smarten up and start flying right and acting and thinking logically and rationally about this whole thing (I mean the politicians, the doctors that value being called a doctor and not just a grant chasing sycophant of someone or other and the media). Which given the track this whole thing started down, that's highly unlikely until or unless real doctors and those who really care about people and the economy get together and overthrow these bunch of treasonous genocidal ash holes, en masse and world wide. Don't let a one of them escape. Not one. Get 'em all and try them all! Because we really do need a "Great Reset" alright, but not the same kind Gates has envisioned for us all.

 

 
Israeli Couple Caught Violating Lockdown While Having Sex on the Beach Sure why not? After all the other lockdown violations I've read, might as well add Sex on the Beach - hey isn't that a drink? Hope the hot, wet, gritty sex was worth the fine!

So roughly 800 million of us then huh? And out of that there's a little over 1 million deaths? Then it's nowhere near as deadly as you've been making it out to be. So time to stop all this BS over it and let us get back to normal life then! 
 
 
 
Poll: Many Americans blame virus crisis on US government It's not just the US gov't that allowed the virus into their countries. Just about all the western countries did. 

 
Sikkim Governor announces Rs 1 lakh ex-gratia each for frontline warriors killed by COVID I hope that's a substantial enough amount to help them and not something that's worth something like $5 Canadian. Because otherwise that's more of an insult added to the injury than help.

Pretty soon if this keeps up we'll all be living virtual lives on the net with no real lives involved.  

Well that's good that  Twitter changed it's mind, because I don't recall anyone giving them the authority to abrogate  anyone's rights to freedom of speech and or expression, nor to any social media giant for that matter including Yahoo. 

Really???? Dr. Jenna M. figures that maybe taking anything at all, like say vitamin D isn't boosting your immune system against Covid 19? Well I've read a half a dozen or so articles lately that would argue that with her.  So while I'm not saying for sure that vitamin D does provide a boost to your immunity against Coronavirus, I'm saying there's a damned good chance it does, I'd even stick my neck on the line here and say probably at least an 80% chance. 

 

Good! I'm behind them 100%! 
 
Coronavirus: Trudeau says there’s "still time" to "turn around" 2nd wave by Christmas First we'd need to be in a 2nd wave, which we're not. But even still the way things are going even if we turned the first wave around, we'd never know it, because the authorities are intent on keeping us locked down until their magical cure-all vaccine is ready.
 

Which you haven't done and aren't capable of doing either. None of the politicians in this country nor any of those masquerading as health ministers are capable of finding the right balance.  Because you're all so privileged, you can't imagine what it might be like for some old person living alone, or some poor slob that lives in a 1 room roach hole that can't pay this week's rent or afford a loaf of bread, or the teen who so desperately wants to live a normal teenagers life but feels like they're perpetually being grounded for something they didn't do or the kid who's summer vacation was spent alone in his backyard playing in an ankle deep wading pool because he wasn't allowed to see his friends, go to day camp or even swimming in a decent public pool. No because you all have your decent salaries, well stocked fridges and pantries, plenty of colleagues you see and socialize with during working hours, your own inground swimming pools complete with slides and heaters. So you don't feel deprived of anything at all, nor does the rest of your family. So it's easy to go all draconian on the rest of us, when you yourselves aren't being affected by it at all. Try living in the real world though, like the rest of us have to do, and see how long you could stand it. Probably not more than a whole day (and that's those who are really trying their best to give it a good go) most though probably wouldn't manage a whole afternoon under those same conditions you impose on the rest of us.  That's also why I'm fed up here. I'm fed up with your hubris and hypocrisy, where you seem to think it's alright to impose harsh measures on the rest of us while you're impervious to it all.

Anyhow ending it here for the night before I wind up getting so angry I give myself a stroke or something. So until next time take care & stay well.
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment